Friday, September 20, 2013

Fashion nightmares.. the things that never should have been

I am so grateful some days that I have reached my older years. Especially when I am left to look at some of the fashion choices of today's society.
What happened to modesty and leaving some things to the imagination?? But as confusing as those are my friends at The Daily Dose of Reality touched on a subject today that continues to leave me scratching my head. So instead of telling you about their post just go over and check them out by clicking their name. Go on I know you want to... but please, like the above photo... don't just don't.....

1 comment:

  1. Bwhahahha @ jean underwear!

    In all seriousness, I'm HATING the Mom jeans/shorts that are making a come back. I hate high waist pants! UGH!

    ReplyDelete

We are so glad you came by to check out these girls ideas to boost your wardrobe with fun, functional and affordable clothes. Your input and ideas are what keep us doing this and find the best for you on a budget we all can afford. Let us know if you like what you see or if you have an idea for a future post..