Monday, August 19, 2013

Fall Fashion for 2013 leather is always in style

While perusing through the fashion sites today I was trying to find something that caught my eye. Of course there were the usual outlandish outfits that you shake you head at and think,'Really? Who would wear that?'  I am all about comfort, especially in the fall. The one thing I did love were the pant styles that were so varied. From denim to latex, rubber to cotton they were all about saying something. The range of colors and material tells me that more and more fashion designers are thinking from the point of the every day person. We can't all be rail thin, we are not all narrow hipped and long-legged. Oh how I wish..

But even with the styles that came out, there was something that could be fun and funky for everyone of any style.
photo credit : fallwinterfashiontrends.com

The only way those could be made better and more fun is to be custom fit for your body and style. Because really no one wants the front sag anymore than we want to see the back sag. Trust me it isn't pretty, or appealing. Finding someone who will cater to your frame in perfection can make or break any pair of pants you put on your frame. 
The best part of this trend in jeans is it isn't hard to make it your own. Either through a fun and flirty top or sleek and sexy shoes. Tying it all together to make it uniquely you is the best part of dressing up. 


1 comment:

  1. If I was thinner I would definitely go for this style--I love black leather pants but yeah, I'd have to wear a REALLY tight girdle or Spanx before slipping into this!

    ReplyDelete

We are so glad you came by to check out these girls ideas to boost your wardrobe with fun, functional and affordable clothes. Your input and ideas are what keep us doing this and find the best for you on a budget we all can afford. Let us know if you like what you see or if you have an idea for a future post..